Clinical Supervision to therapists who wish to be licensed in the District of Columbia.
“Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling.” ― Carl Jung
Clinical supervision is key to the thriving and future success of up-and-coming practitioners. Under the wings of a trusted, knowledgeable and competent supervisor, a novice therapist's intellectual understanding transforms into real-life interventions that can profoundly affect others' lives for the better.
Clinical supervision with me can help you:
- Address Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Develop and Explore your identity as a therapist
- Enhance your Time Management
- Strengthen your clinical skills
- Support your professional development at every level of experience
- Practice self-reflection and understand your own triggers and motivations, biases and blind spots in order to support clients